Who do you miss.....?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Really missed our Maz (yes he's back), as I remember helping him through sorting out his cassette... on line...step by step...........when he was a new member..... he's gone on to road bikes now....;)

Welcome back everyone !!!!!!

Boring old me sits in the 'fix it' section and 'try get run over again' thread.......:blush:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Anyone who missed Blazed can scrub their entry.....he's back!!

:thumbsup:

;)

:blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
ComedyPilot said:
Anyone who missed Blazed can scrub their entry.....he's back!!

:thumbsup:

;)

:blush:

So the question is...
Who is blazed's alter ego?

I mean, we hear nothing for months, he gets mentioned on a MIA thread and hey-presto, like the Genie in the bottle he 'suddenly' appears.
Me smells a rat...

got-to-get-fit

Crackle said:
There's a few actually apart from those listed. Punkypossum is not a regular anymore, Domtyler, Mr Phoebus, Elmer Fudd, Chris James doesn't post much now, Laurence of course, AM is not a regular poster either, they're just the ones I immediately think of, occasionally I think of others. I'd like to know whether Pedaling ever did her tour of France and on what, Got to get fit has disappeared again, perhaps he's getting fit. It's the nature of forums though, the ebb and flow of life.

I just checked back and heard my name being mentioned.....unfortunatley i have not been getting fit. Far from it.

I joined another forum cos it was full of cyclists from my area and we all arrange meet ups for rides. I do miss the banter on here though.

Hope you are all happy healthy and in good spirits:biggrin:

I like Domtyler he was a bit like User3143 version 1.

snapper_37 said:
+ 1

I miss my old friend BadKitty.... :sad:

Hey you, less of the "old" Missus! (some of us are still only 39, don't cha know?) :biggrin::biggrin: I haven't entirely gone..

I still nip in to get pm's but a couple of things happened out there in the "real" world which kept me away from posting and mucking about on here.:sad:

Firstly work got in the way, then I packed up all the kids electronic devices (playstations, nintendo's, xbox, etc etc ) and put the whole lot in the loft because they were getting obsessed and turning into unpleasant antisocial zombies.

But sadly my 14 year old made a very valid point that erm...I was doing exactly the same with cyclechat..;):blush::rolleyes:

So whilst I can get away with sneaking in to "pick up emails", then it's not really on for me to spend whole evenings giggling away at the stuff on here after making them give their toys up.

So that's where I am, still lurking, but out of the loop.

Incidentally, the kids are much happier, nicer, productive people without the gaming...so it has been a good thing in that respect.

But for the record...I really miss Cyclechat...:sad::sad::sad::sad:

badkitty said:
Hey you, less of the "old" Missus! (some of us are still only 39, don't cha know?) :biggrin::biggrin: I haven't entirely gone..

I still nip in to get pm's but a couple of things happened out there in the "real" world which kept me away from posting and mucking about on here.:sad:

Firstly work got in the way, then I packed up all the kids electronic devices (playstations, nintendo's, xbox, etc etc ) and put the whole lot in the loft because they were getting obsessed and turning into unpleasant antisocial zombies.

But sadly my 14 year old made a very valid point that erm...I was doing exactly the same with cyclechat..;):blush::rolleyes:

So whilst I can get away with sneaking in to "pick up emails", then it's not really on for me to spend whole evenings giggling away at the stuff on here after making them give their toys up.

So that's where I am, still lurking, but out of the loop.

Incidentally, the kids are much happier, nicer, productive people without the gaming...so it has been a good thing in that respect.

But for the record...I really miss Cyclechat...:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Oooh, interesting.. I'm getting tired of xbox conversations here too but I'd have to do the same thing. I don't mind if there's a balance but recently the scales have come down more on the gaming side.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
badkitty said:
then I packed up all the kids electronic devices (playstations, nintendo's, xbox, etc etc ) and put the whole lot in the loft because they were getting obsessed and turning into unpleasant antisocial zombies.

Brave soul ... I can imagine the all out riot ... I mean what did we do as kids without all those electronic things ... "you must have been so bored mum"!!!

Maybe I should follow your lead (partially), and have an electronic free day once a week to make them less reliant on them. I do restrict it more in summer when the weather is nicer.

Top Bottom