Who else is working tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nope. After 20+ years in various service industry roles, (8 of which was in hotels), and following a total career change in mid 2013, this is the first year I've been off at Christmas without having to book it as annual leave.

I will probably find myself on call though for next year :sad:

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm on call 24 hours a day from now until Tues 7th. Deep joy.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Mr P is working 12 hours shift from 7 tonight, I shall be working on getting a gnome fairy paradise mostly finished by the time User76 wakes tomorrow morning - it is not looking good so far :blink:

MarkF

Guru
My youngest son (15) is working in the local supermarket till 10pm, he'll be up at 6.30am for his paper round, he's got a real work ethic and I am pleased.

I've been on a cava-a-thon since the 23rd (my birthday), I took a day off yesterday so to be in peak condition for tonight.:thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
But you wouldn't have it any other way, Vern, admit it.

Punctuate this sentence for the right answer:

Woman without her man is nothing.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My youngest son (15) is working in the local supermarket till 10pm, he'll be up at 6.30am for his paper round, he's got a real work ethic and I am pleased.

I've been on a cava-a-thon since the 23rd (my birthday), I took a day off yesterday so to be in peak condition for tonight.:thumbsup:

I thought that you'd been pot holing at first and was full of admiration. Now I'm just envious. :cheers:

Cubist

Still wavin'
I was supposed to be working a morning shift with tomorrow off, but guess what? Some selfish test has wheedled leave over criteria despite a real shortage so I now have to work until midnight.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I did a shift earlier on, could have done another through the bells working the bars.
Refused it, can't handle the mayhem :rolleyes:

Top Bottom