Who got the miles in this Bank holiday weekend.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
About 170 miles with and without company but I've gotta admit I get a 5 day Easter weekend!

Nothing, nada, natch. I hate bank holidays, people everywhere clogging up the roads, the parks, leaving their rubbish about. I like to stay in until they've all farked off back home then I can breathe a sigh of relief again

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nothing, nada, natch. I hate bank holidays, people everywhere clogging up the roads, the parks, leaving their rubbish about. I like to stay in until they've all farked off back home then I can breathe a sigh of relief again
upload_2019-4-24_9-59-1.png

Sixmile

Veteran
Friday: 26 miles - standard work commute
Saturday: 18 miles - cycle to football with my 6 y.o. daughter then train home
Sunday: 43 miles - fat bike to overnight accommodation
Monday: 51 miles - fat bike ride back home
Weekend Total: 138 miles
Weekend weather: Superb!

The fully loaded tourer...

333.jpg

rugby bloke

Veteran
Around 140 miles split over 3 rides - A couple of 50 milers on Good Friday and Easter Sunday and a gentle 26 mile spin on Easter Monday to round off the weekend. Stunning weather all weekend. The ride on Easter Sunday was as hot and hilly as possible to replicate the conditions I'm anticipating in Spain. Its not always easy to replicate Southern Spain in Northants but I did my best !

D

Deleted member 89407

Only 35 miles but then I had planned to work on the garden whilst it was nice.

My mind is blown by the vast numbers of miles some people clock up in such a short time. Hardened cyclists that can spend hours in the saddle. I wish I had that kind of time but alas I don’t. If I ever do 50 miles in a single ride I’d consider that a miracle....if I believed in such things.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I only had Friday off and was working for the other three days.
Friday - 63 miles out to Tunstall & back
Saturday - extended commute of 37 miles including a trip to Ipswich for some shopping
Sunday - normal (longer) 28 mile round trip commute
Monday - extended commute of 45 miles because the weather was so good.

Top Bottom