Who has been shopping today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
We ventured down to the local retail park which can get snarled up with traffic, I went on the condition if there was too much traffic we would give it a miss, but it wasn't too bad apart from the queues to enter shops, the Nike and Adidas queues were too much for me so the New Balance store got my money, a new pair of 680v6 trainers at a good discount price, I could have got some as cheap online, but there is nothing like trying a few different pairs on in a shop.
I hope to be ready for the Park Runs when they return.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Yes, ventured to “the shops” with Mrs Boldonlad today. She bought new jeans and top. Not too busy. That is enough for me, another 12 month closure of “non-essential” retail would be just fine ;)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
We went for our normal Monday morning shop (I avoid weekends where ever possible!) and it wasn't too busy.
The queues were at the hairdressers and nail bars, neither of which bother me.. MrsPete booked a hairdo for next week when it's likely to be quieter.
Car wash was open, with half a dozen waiting for a soapy spongedown.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
No. Nothing I need, and I try to maintain a little dignity.

Rumours abound today of people arriving at the local Primark with empty suitcsses to fill! Very sad.
A few may have intended to pay as well. :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
Not shopping but Health Centre for hearing aid batteries Then onto Specsavers to have glasses mended.Headingley was throbbing and the cafes were doing a great trade.Long may it last.People waiting outside charity shops.

I ordered a pair of slippers online after tripping up the stairs in my old pair and spilling half a cup of coffee on my dressing gown and carpet; you buy cheap, buy twice.

Looking forward to collecting my M&S ones via click and collect next week after splashing out on a quality pair.

Hopefully the crowds will have died down by then. Mind you our local M&S was sneaky, they made you enter the groceries via the clothing and because it is now “integrated” the clothes shop was “essential”.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Does Tesco count? If it does, then yes. SWMBO wants to do to Dunelm on Thursday, I et a feeling that's going to be like, busy.

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
Looking forward to collecting my M&S ones via click and collect next week after splashing out on a quality pair.
Never spent much on slippers, but after my accident in 2015 and 3 weeks in hospital, the wife got me some Hotters, I have them on as I type this.

Top Bottom