Who has bought a helmet recently?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow :ohmy:
Lovin' that.
It helps with the buffeting your head gets at speed as well. It's a win win win. I really like mine, it's up for replacement soon, I shall be getting another:okay:. You'll need to use Amazon, or the like, or google for a supplier, but they are still available.

CaadX

Anything in black is supposed to look smaller.....oh but you ruled that out didn't you ?

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
If budget is no problem, I'd suggest this.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/item/Casco/Warp-Sprint-Helmet/2KJ3

Super light, strong as an ox, removable visor, surprisingly cool, even in 28 degree heat, during a 100 mile event, and it looks good as well. I may be slightly biased (because I've had one for a couple of years), but it is very good.
A nice lid but it's a bit overkill for everyday riding. For that kind of money I could get a giro synthe and have change

vickster

Legendary Member
Kask seem to be the wannabe roadie choice :smile:. However, useless if it doesn't fit...for my round head, Uvex Boss Race, can get for £50 or less

Go try some on, buy the best. I must have tried 20 before settling on the Uvex!

Tin Pot

Guru
S works Evade is on my shopping list

Specialized-S-Works-Evade-Helmet.png

Oldfentiger

Veteran
If budget is no problem, I'd suggest this.

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/item/Casco/Warp-Sprint-Helmet/2KJ3

Super light, strong as an ox, removable visor, surprisingly cool, even in 28 degree heat, during a 100 mile event, and it looks good as well. I may be slightly biased (because I've had one for a couple of years), but it is very good.

Looks great, but if I were to wear one I'm sure I'd attract various whispered "all the gear and no idea" comments, as I'm halfway up a hill making noises like Thomas the Tank Engine.

As an aside, this reminds me of seeing something that had me laughing out loud in the car.
Driving up the M6 to Scotland, came up behind a rusty old Transit, which was roughly signwritten...........

(Name withheld to protect the innocent) Sidecar Racing Team
All the Kit and still Sh1t

Top Bottom