Who has the best avatar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Thank you, Cathryn, that's a lovely compliment and much appreciated. This is actually the easiest style for me to keep under control. Wash it, blow dry it with my head upside down, flip back, brush & it's done. With a bit of hairspray it stays there all day. Good job too as I could not earn a living as a hairdresser :sad:

Mind you, when it's pulled back into a pony tail & jammed under a cycle helmet, stylish it most certainly isn't! :sad:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I know...I have a fringe, you can only imagine how nasty that looks after a day's cycling!

Noodley

mickle said:
Rob S, nuf respec.

Noodley Jnr saw your avatar this evening (I was scrolling past another of you mundane posts :thumbsup::smile:) and said "that's just waaaay cooool"

I have no idea what that means :sad:

Abitrary

My new favorite is the swiss guy Will, his one, the one where someone's taken a photograph of a mountain and sort of kept his head in the corner

Rob S

mickle said:
Rob S, nuf respec.

You're welcome.....of course as soon as I saw your previous av I thought...not only does that need to have it's background tweaked....it needs to be a moon!!!

Europa.jpg
Callisto2.jpg
Io.jpg

So I'm changing mine for experimental purposes!!:biggrin:

Sadly the completely piddley 15kb file size limit means I can't have a GIF of them morphing in to each other on a loop :rolleyes:

moonphase.gif

I put my Avatar forward as the worst but was still fairly pleased as the only programme I know how to us is word and I may be the only one here with a Word generated Avatar!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'm not sure.
Speichers one makes me smile (although I miss the tugboat), Archs' one is really sweet, and I'd go a long way to see one like that (like a few thousand miles) but Waffles' current one is gorgeous, as her previous ones have been. That's not the Tea? flirtage, by the way (or not entirely). Mr Waffles is a lucky bloke.:smile:

Top Bottom