Who has the best username?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I nominate numbnuts :smile:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I like the simplicity of @Mice as a username so that's probably my favourite. @Fnaar is good too as I'm a lifelong Viz addict.

The user names are a lot better here than a radio forum I frequent which is full of childish Mary Hinges, Biggus Dikkus, Norma Snockers, Lydia Dustbin and oddly, Clive Dixon ( I can't work that one out).

I regret my dull user name which I coined when I could think of nothing else after an evening out spotting glow worms. Which I'd been looking at mice now.

It's what number 124 might do to me that's the worry....

Don't worry, I don't bite.

I like the simplicity of @Mice as a username so that's probably my favourite. @Fnaar is good too as I'm a lifelong Viz addict.

The user names are a lot better here than a radio forum I frequent which is full of childish Mary Hinges, Biggus Dikkus, Norma Snockers, Lydia Dustbin and oddly, Clive Dixon ( I can't work that one out).

I regret my dull user name which I coined when I could think of nothing else after an evening out spotting glow worms. Which I'd been looking at mice now.
I like your username... it reminds me of the mystery and magic of my first encounter as a child with glow worms :smile:

Top Bottom