Who has their invitation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Our local CAMRA beer festival is on the same weekend at my rugby club. I suspect it will be a very popular event.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
At our old, local community farm, one of the first jobs you ever did was 'Poo picking' from the field with the horses in, to test your commitment, etc.

I'd say that that would be considerably more apt than just picking litter! 😆

In the days when horses were commonly used in city streets there was fierce comptition to get out with the bucket and shovel to collect any souvenirs left in the residential areas at least. I remember relatives in both Edinburgh and Glasgow getting dung for their small gardens after the coal merchant or milkman had been.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
In the days when horses were commonly used in city streets there was fierce comptition to get out with the bucket and shovel to collect any souvenirs left in the residential areas at least. I remember relatives in both Edinburgh and Glasgow getting dung for their small gardens after the coal merchant or milkman had been.

Yes I can well imagine!

postman

Legendary Member
We used to put it on our rhubarb till we discovered custard.

My dad used to make me do that. I still farking hate roses.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I thought Camilla was Queen Consort. Or is she trying to promote herself?

She self identifies as Queen and thats her new procrown...

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Unfortunately there’s not enough room for all the titles and letters after my name (even adding a blank sheet of paper). I’ll have to decline.

I'm given to understand It isn't strictly an invitation but a "Royal command" so the correct form is to beg to be excused, as it really isn't done to refuse

Top Bottom