Who knows who...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm billy-no-mates too!

However, I'll be doing the IoW Randonee, and my shirt says " I'm going to Faigans, George Street, Hove", in yellow and white, and on a yellow bike too...

so if you've taken pity on me here, and see me on the island, shout some profanity - or offer me a drinky!;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Errr....

SoltyDog
Craigwend
Velocidad
HelenD123
Uncle Phil

Sorry if I missed anyone out

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gosh, I really wouldn't like to make a list for fear of forgetting anyone. Suffice say I've met anyone who's already claimed me, and as others have said, feel like there are plenty more I feel I know...

My god, Carwash (and Gromit!), it'll be 10 years in October!

Now, what would be interesting, would be to know how many of us know someone else on here, but don't realise it!

yello

Arch said:
Now, what would be interesting, would be to know how many of us know someone else on here, but don't realise it!

As I said before, I suspect that is certainly the case for me since I met some C+ people many years ago (before the great forum bust-ups) and used to ride audax. So I reckon the chances of me knowing someone on CC are pretty high.

KristyA

Actual physical contact none but....

I have made pals on FB with Heart Attack and Mr Woodfine though so will no doubt be finding out a little bit more about them both..... as they will me I suppose.;)

Top Bottom