Who knows who...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Über Member
I know Arch, Carwash, Uncle Phil, Hilldodger, Bikepete and Spandex.

TVC

I don't know anyone, and my therepist says it's best for everyone if it stays that way.

snakehips

I haven't actually met anybody from this forum.

snakehips.jpg

Snakehips Bikes

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I thought you'd met loads of the lancastrians on here Yenrod?

I've met about 20 people on here. All very nice people. Not really anything like the people in clubs/organisations here.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Know thyself:wacko:

colly

Re member eR
I know (or at least have met) in no particular order:

Calum, Colinj, Bokonon, Longers, Kestevan, Danbo, Catheryn and Mr Catheryn, Spandex, HelenD123, Uncle Phil and Mrs Uncle Phil, Trio25, Dannyg, Soltydog, Velocidad, Jack the Lad, Marinyork, Ben aka Bonj, a_n_t, Chris_James, cheadle_hulme,

I am surprised it is quite as many as that but anyway it's been a pleasure.

Just hope I ain't missed anyone.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I've met (in alphabetical order):

Aperitif, Batzman, Bigonabianchi, Blaugrana, Bleakanddivine, ChrisKH, User1314, Dellzeqq, djtheglove, Emab, FatFellaFromFelixstowe, Gezza, Ianrauk, ilovebikes, User3143, Peter, Pottsy, Radius, redjedi, SigSilverprinter, Sittingduck, Stevevw, Tdr1nka, TheDoctor, wlc1.

Apologies if I've missed anyone off the list!

All except one person have been a pleasure to meet. The one person I didn't really get to know at all.

FM and Dr_Smut, who doesn't post much on here at all, but used to on C+.
I've also seen PatrickPending in the flesh as he rides past the end of my road on his commute! And I nearly met up with him once at a Shellac gig, but we missed each other.
I WLTM many of you at some point - I even was invited on the cyclechat scots ride - hope to make it one day.

Kovu

Über Member
I have not met anyone. But I do feel like I love you all in your strange little ways.

D

Deleted member 1258

I must admit I know no one on here, mind you I have just found out I still had my old AOL E-Mail address on here, I haven't used that since I moved to o2 twelve months ago, so if anyone had tried to get in touch they would have struggled, I've updated it now.

Top Bottom