Who knows who...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds like a plan

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've met mickle, spandex, and GrahamG but it would be nice to meet some more of you if I make it to one of the rides!!!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
loads. Upwards of thirty I reckon. If I did a list I'd inevitably leave people out, and that would be embarrassing, so I won't.

Oh, lots, including Arch, Bikepete, Gromit, Blonde, Andy Gates, Chuffy (long time ago - I remember red hair) Tdr1nka, Lord of the Teapot (yesterday) Maz and, of course, the insanty that is Wobbly John.

I will of course get to meet many more at Cyclemagic's Open Weekend;) You are coming, aren't you?:laugh:

trio25

Über Member
Met loads on the ride before Christmas that longers organised, then ColinJ, Colly, Callum, longers and I did an audax the other month. Met dan_bo at a cross race over the winter and I knew redbike before this forum. The rides have been great!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I have met no one! :laugh:

Waiting for the next ride down in southern Kent (just missed last bromley cyclist one around pluckley)... till then... I am all alone... sob

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Frustruck said:
I've met Colinj, longers, Sharky4bloke (where he?), andywrx, mrushton, Blonde, punkypossum, puddleglum, Baggy, Chuffy, AndyGates. Lovely people all :laugh:, next step is to meet Arch/mickle/spandex/postman aka the York posse!
Here. :thumbsup:

I've met Frustruck at Manc Velodrome on a taster session, and been for a trek with Fossyant, Dan_Bo and Longers.

I've seen Fossy a few times too (queueing for bike marking etc.) as he works just down the road from me.

I work at the same place as John the Monkey but I don't think we've actually met up yet.

I've commuted part way with Tharg when I caught him en-route one day. We had a semi-organised commuter race and then went our separate ways to work a few of miles later.

All thoroughly decent chaps.

Top Bottom