Who knows who...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yenrod

marinyork said:
I thought you'd met loads of the lancastrians on here Yenrod?

No, just Longers & seen DanBo in a race not far from where I am right now !

I'm onto meet some more at the track meet that Dans organised in May :biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Know or have met:

Colly, Bokonon, Cathryn and Mr Cathryn, Spandex, Uncle Phil and Mrs Uncle Phil, Dannyg, Soltydog, Velocidad, Jack the Lad, Marinyork, ComedyPilot, Craigwend, Mickle, Arch, Punkypossum, Puddleglum, The Loafer, Admin, Gezza

That's quite a collection but I'm sure I've missed someone off...

I've met Chuffy & Baggy, Andygates, Maggot, Speck, Peanut and Surfgurl, on the Somerset ride the other week. I feel like I know Arch (it's not everyone who sends you a knitted chimp through the post, after all), and am hoping to meet a few more of you on the Monmouth ride I'm "organising" (see thread in the ride section).

I know Arch, bikepete, bokonon, cathryn, (Mr cathryn, colly, craigwend, Dannyg, Galaxy1, Gromit, HelenD123, Hilldodger, Hubgearfreak, Iainj837, Jinjrich, Joe24, Longers, Marin York, Mickle, Night Train, Piemaster, Post man, Punkypossum, Salty Dog, Summerdays, Uncle Phil, Velocidad Will1985.

Some of them I have known for Many many years. Some of them I have lived with... and I know that there is around 5 or so names I can not remember and I am sorry if you are one of them.

Mr RT do you ever get up to York any more?

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I met quite a few of the old C+ crowd on the first ever forum ride. Most of them are either YACFers or long gone... the only regular I know well here is Kirstie. We've had all kinds of adventures. I feel like I should know Chuffy and andygates (and Sam) because we've been on the same forums for so long - but I have never actually met any of them.

Carwash

Señor Member
I know Gromit, Bikepete, Canrider and Mickle... and I can say with some confidence that I've known Arch for longer than any of you! ;)

Top Bottom