Who pushes the boat out on a Friday and

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

has a better lunch than the rest of the week?

I've always done this. Have business lunches and the likes most weeks at some point but if I've had a busy week and just grabbed sandwiches here and there then on the Friday I always make the point of going for a wee sit down lunch. Good for the soul I tell you!

ChrisKH

Guru
What's a lunch break?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Never push the boat out, you wont be able to get it back quickly and the people at the boathouse wont be too impressed either!

...Oh, sorry, wrong kind of boat!

I only occasionally, and I did the other day at the Park Bistro after meeting the peeps on the CC Eccosse Linlithgow run. Ok, so it was Sunday, but hey, who cares?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I may spread a better class of crumb over my keyboard on the occassional Friday.

Lunch break? Not had one in years.

TVC

I finish at 1pm on a Friday, so it's always a better lunch that the other four days.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Our canteen does a stormin' Fish & Chips on a Friday.
Light, crispy batter that isn't greasy, fresh chips. It's far and away the best thing they do.
*scrompf*

Debian

I hardly ever have a proper lunch break, and when I do it's only 'cause I need to nip to the shops or bank or something.

So my lunches are the same day in, day out every week - a filled mini baguette or two from the canteen and a banana, usually eaten over my keyboard.

Top Bottom