who rides your tandem

who else rides

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
as we all know tandems can be ridden solo but are best ridden by 2 hence the name , so who is your regular partner , mine is my daughter

alans

black belt lounge lizard
my grand daughter

Was my daughter - but she's long since had her own bike. Logic tells me to get rid of it - but I'm very good at persuading myself to keep it for putative grand kids!

simon.r

Person
No one yet, I'm waiting for it to stop raining! GF is not a regular cyclist and I'll put her off for life if we get wet on the first proper ride^_^

The last one was mainly ridden with my daughter:

k0nar7.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
must admit i was tempted to volunteer to take a blind person out on ours , but time is tight as busy family life etc etc , poor excuse i know

rvw

Guru
Both our tandems have my other half on the front and me on the back.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
thats the way they use to be ridden according to my father as that whey the man can keep the female under close watchfull eye
You just might be making a false assumption there, Mr Biggs.

Butterfly

Veteran
On our Dawes Super Galaxy, clarion goes on the front and I go on the back (TGL used to as well but no longer stokes.)

On my Circe Helios I go on the front and clarion, TGL, charge 1, charge2 (I'm a nanny), forummer's daughter, her friends, other forummer or anyone I can convince or no one at all goes on the back. I commute on it solo:laugh:.

I'm a tandem tart!

Top Bottom