Who saw the Stones in Hyde Park?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We did, the sun was hot, the food and drink expensive, the volume was turned down and the starts to some of the 19 songs ragged..... but it was worth it!

Could this be the last time?

simon.r

Person
My son and a couple of his mates went with the intention of sitting outside and listening, but they managed to blag their way in.

He's not a Stones fan, but said he recognised about half of the songs and that it was a really good gig.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I saw them at St James's Park Newcastle and Roundhay Park Leeds within a month of each other in 1982. They were a bit passed it, and detached from reality then. Could they be any better now? I don't think so.

MarkF

Guru
I saw them at St James's Park Newcastle and Roundhay Park Leeds within a month of each other in 1982. They were a bit passed it, and detached from reality then. Could they be any better now? I don't think so.

I too saw them in Roundhay park, I'd imagine with the progress in sound management and amplification that they would be immeasurably better now, than then.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Could this be the last time?

May be the last time, I don't know.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I saw two stones last night ,,,Stones Bitter , and than after six of them the Pi*s stones

And both gave me more satisfaction than the Geriatric Stones in a field

Top Bottom