Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no - im not that bothered

• yes - i want to be a lady

• yes - i am a lady

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Joe said:
Evil stuff. Anything that can melt hair can't be good for you! And the smellxx(

Exfoliate religiously, and use a fresh razor every time, for super smooth pegs.

:biggrin:

Awww your such a girl! :smile:

mondobongo

Über Member
arranandy said:
Yes, but only between March and October. It just looks better - that's my story and I'm sticking to it;)

+1

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I only did it in Race season...... I don't race, so can't be ....bothered....

I wear bibs in the summer anyway on the road bike..it's he wind chill you know......

MTB/Commute it's mammoth legs and baggies...

Hair and road bikes is not good, hence the bibs.....

Noodley

Joe said:
Rather that than
melting_man.jpg

:blush:

Real men use Veet! I wish I looked that good....:biggrin:

bonj2

I don't think there's any point whatsoever in shaving your legs. It doesn't (hardly) make you any more aerodynamic, like a lot of cyclists think - that's not why the pros in the tour de france et al do it. The pros do it so that if they crash, the wound can be cleaned quickly by the paramedics that are on stand by to be on the scene within seconds and the rider can lose minimal time in the race. It would seem a lot of people shave their legs simply to be like the pros.

Noodley

bonj said:
It would seem a lot of people shave their legs simply to be like the pros.

So that would be to make it easier to clean wounds and heal? Yep, that's about it for me.

If you rode more than 3mph and made some effort you might fall off and see the benefit....:blush:

bonj2

Noodley said:
So that would be to make it easier to clean wounds and heal? Yep, that's about it for me.

If you rode more than 3mph and made some effort you might fall off and see the benefit....:blush:

it's just as easy to clean the wound, it's just not as quick.

yenrod

I dont care what anyone says - people only shave the legs out of vanity !

Simply; BUT (and its a big fat american butt) a hairless leg IS great for rubbing/massaging the legs !

Thats why i do it - personally: cant stand the 'feel' of hair once you've actually shaved in the 1st place.

If you could see my les you would realize that it would take three or four razors to take all the hair off. Anyway I grew a beard in order not to have to shave so I don't want to start on my legs. So the answer is no I don't. Any way once you've started shaving your legs it would feel like growing a beard and would need to be done every day IMO.

Top Bottom