Who was it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Right, the wife's just nipped up to Saino's so that's one out of the three. But it's not the one in Kinross. And she doesn't have a CC jersey. And it isn't last Wednesday evening.

MichaelM said:
wearing a CC top in Sainsbury's in Kinross on Wed evening ?
I went through Kinross on Wednesday night but I never stopped and I was wearing a ERC top.

I think Ranger comes from out your way.

lukesdad

Nope me neither.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I haven't got a CC top, but was in Sainsbury's today so it could have been me.... if your eyesight was dodgy.. and kinross was in the Manchester area.

Probably not then, eh?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No on all accounts ... no CC top, down south, and Mr Summerdays does the shopping (the bill is always much higher if I do it!) (oh and female too).

So that's about 20-30 no's ... still quite a few more on CC to go!B)

User76 said:
He was in a cycling top, he must have cycled there. Scotland isn't very wide, 26 miles at the widest part I believe.
Scotland must have shrunk since I last cycled to Glasgow, or my odo's been playing up. Its about 43miles from me to the Outskirts of Glasgow, another 10 or so to the City Centre and Kinross is about 14 miles northeast of me.

My bets are it was Ranger though, he's not replied to this thread and he hails from that area and I quite frequently see him in a CC top. :tongue:

Top Bottom