Who was it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Maybe there was no-one there?

Perhaps Michael M was out of his head after fourteen pints of heavy and half a bottle of industrial meths and was just hallucinating before he collapsed in the middle of the wine isle, covered in his own excrement, urine and vomit?

It does happen.

postman

Legendary Member
A tatu, well you would remember them .A Russian singing duo .If you saw them in Sisnsburys you would not forget .

Norm

Stephen Fry: I like Sainsbuys. It keeps the riff raff out of Waitrose.

I doubt if he was wearing a CC top when he said it, though.

OP
OP
M

MichaelM

Guru
Smokin Joe said:
Notice he hasn't got back to us yet?

I reckon my theory was right, he's either too embarrassed or hung over to post.

Recovering from the mere thought of drinking 14 pints - I'm not as young as I once was !

Seems that the mystery forumite has yet to admit to having a unique dress sense.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
This could easily have been solved ......... if only the OP had gone up to said CC jersey and introduced himself:biggrin:

Thing is what would he have said? ... "I like hanging around in the Cafe ... what about you?":biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
MichaelM said:
I was in the car just leaving to go and meet someone as I saw the well dressed individual walking into the shop.

You could have yelled out the window something rude ... then we would know when they wrote a message on here saying some idiot in a car was having a go at humble cyclists doing their weekly shop:biggrin:

lanternerouge

Veteran
I was in Sainsbury's! In Hazel Grove near Stockport. And I don't own a Cycle Chat jersey. Hey ho...

As an aside, are there any decent pics of said garments for those considering a purchase?

Top Bottom