Who would like to go to 2122?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I've just been and it was good!

Internal combustion engines are long gone, people live close to their work, nature has rebounded and there are lots of green spaces. There is a wide variety of local transport options including muscle and/or battery powered.

Thanks for all the great decisions made back in the 2030s 40s and 50s!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I like your optimism.
But I’m far more pessimistic. Global population, especially Africa and the Indian subcontinent is set to rise.
There will be water shortages and raw material shortages putting huge pressure on populations with mass migration.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
2029 here, not long to wait now

Brandane

Legendary Member
I've been, and it was much better than today.

About 100 years ago there was a nuclear war started by some Russian guy called Vlad Putin, and most of the human population was wiped out.

Those that survived had much more space to live in, and an abundance of cheap food and water. Fuel resources were also plentiful given the low population. They were all driving around in V12 Ferrari's and petrol was £1 per gallon. Houses cheap as chips with most lying empty. London had tumbleweed blowing through its empty streets.

The deserted roads were great for cycling on too, plenty space for everyone.

Covid variant ZZ254 was threatening to cause another lockdown.

Nicoletta Sturgeon was following in the footsteps of her great great grandma Nicola and calling for referendum number 37 on Scottish independence.

The French were up in arms because of the number of refugees landing in Calais in dangerous inflatable boats sailing from Dover.

Accy cyclist was still posting nonsense on cyclechat.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've just been and it was good!

Internal combustion engines are long gone, people live close to their work, nature has rebounded and there are lots of green spaces. There is a wide variety of local transport options including muscle and/or battery powered.

Thanks for all the great decisions made back in the 2030s 40s and 50s!
Have you brought the F1 championship winners list for the next five years back?

Top Bottom