Who would you most like to stalk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Some of my exes, with an RPG on my shoulder..........

col

Legendary Member
Dunno about stalk,but id have a pic of kelly labrock in the woman in red on a spare wall.

Some people might remember from C+ that I do research on surveillance, alongside Flying Monkey. I get lots of calls from the media to comment on stuff, and my phone rang unexpectedly yesterday,so I assumed it was a journalist. Here is a very abridged version of the conversation:

Me: Hello
Caller: (whispering throughout) er...hello...i just found you on the internet...i really need to talk to you
Me: Who is this?
Caller: My name is amanda...I'm....being...stalked
Me: oh, so why are you calling me?
Caller: well I represent 2000 people in the US and 150 people in the UK, but they don't know it
Me: So are you a solicitor?
Caller: No. Lots of weird things keep happening to my friends. We've been secretly implanted with RFID chips
Me: I'm an academic. If you think this is true do you want to write about this and publish it?
Caller: No. I need to talk to you about something you've written
Me: Yes but I'm an academic. You sound like you need a psychiatrist
Caller: One night this woman put me to sleep and when I woke up everything was bad. They've given me electric legs and now my bones resonate
Me: I don't think I can help you, goodbye

She then called FM who got the same (extended, because he has more patience than me) story. We have been pissing ourselves about it ever since.

Be careful there are some nutters out there!!!

spesh

Kirstie said:
Some people might remember from C+ that I do research on surveillance, alongside Flying Monkey. I get lots of calls from the media to comment on stuff, and my phone rang unexpectedly yesterday,so I assumed it was a journalist. Here is a very abridged version of the conversation:

Me: Hello
Caller: (whispering throughout) er...hello...i just found you on the internet...i really need to talk to you
Me: Who is this?
Caller: My name is amanda...I'm....being...stalked
Me: oh, so why are you calling me?
Caller: well I represent 2000 people in the US and 150 people in the UK, but they don't know it
Me: So are you a solicitor?
Caller: No. Lots of weird things keep happening to my friends. We've been secretly implanted with RFID chips
Me: I'm an academic. If you think this is true do you want to write about this and publish it?
Caller: No. I need to talk to you about something you've written
Me: Yes but I'm an academic. You sound like you need a psychiatrist
Caller: One night this woman put me to sleep and when I woke up everything was bad. They've given me electric legs and now my bones resonate
Me: I don't think I can help you, goodbye

She then called FM who got the same (extended, because he has more patience than me) story. We have been pissing ourselves about it ever since.

Pass the tin foil hats... :ohmy:

Top Bottom