1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you most like to stalk?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mister Paul, 16 Oct 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Legendary Member

Got a bare bedroom wall at home? Come one, share with us. Who's it going to be?

2. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

Some of my exes, with an RPG on my shoulder..........

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Just get it off your chest Mister Paul. You want that picture of Bonj with a tennis racket, scratching his arse don't you?

4. col

col Veteran

Dunno about stalk,but id have a pic of kelly labrock in the woman in red on a spare wall.

5. Some people might remember from C+ that I do research on surveillance, alongside Flying Monkey. I get lots of calls from the media to comment on stuff, and my phone rang unexpectedly yesterday,so I assumed it was a journalist. Here is a very abridged version of the conversation:

Me: Hello
    Caller: (whispering throughout) er...hello...i just found you on the internet...i really need to talk to you
    Me: Who is this?
    Caller: My name is amanda...I'm....being...stalked
    Me: oh, so why are you calling me?
    Caller: well I represent 2000 people in the US and 150 people in the UK, but they don't know it
    Me: So are you a solicitor?
    Caller: No. Lots of weird things keep happening to my friends. We've been secretly implanted with RFID chips
    Me: I'm an academic. If you think this is true do you want to write about this and publish it?
    Caller: No. I need to talk to you about something you've written
    Me: Yes but I'm an academic. You sound like you need a psychiatrist
    Caller: One night this woman put me to sleep and when I woke up everything was bad. They've given me electric legs and now my bones resonate
    Me: I don't think I can help you, goodbye

She then called FM who got the same (extended, because he has more patience than me) story. We have been pissing ourselves about it ever since.

Be careful there are some nutters out there!!!

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Kirstie, I'm still waiting for that signed photo of you you promised me! :ohmy:

7. col

col Veteran

Was he whispering when he said that?:ohmy:

8. Oh yeah, sorry, it's...er...in the post...:biggrin:

9. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Legendary Member

Yeah. I'd heard FM did a pretty good psycho woman voice.

10. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

Pass the tin foil hats... :ohmy:

11. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

You're a sick man, Chuffy to conjure up such an image of Bonj! :ohmy:xx(

Pass the mental floss, there's a good chap...

12. ...two highly strung things in the same picture - WOW! :ohmy: