Whole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I drink semi skimmed at home, for reasons of trying to not put on weight (not that I'm fat anyway). But at my new job they have whole! :smile: :blush:
I have thus gone from coffee being nicer at home than at work, on account of the fact they used to use instant and make about 18 cups an hour (I get sick of it but can't possibly say no), to coffee being nicer at work than at home - they use a perc and only make about 2-3 a day.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Yuh call yourself MEN and your drining WIMPY skimmed know wonder women aren't chained to the kitchen sink no more !

:smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rhythm Thief said:
Whole milk. Everyone health conscious goes on and on about how high in fat it is but (a) I don't care and (:biggrin: it's only 4% fat, hardly going to give you a heart attack. And it tastes so much nicer than skim or semi skim, which seems to me to be little better than fatty water.:blush:

Rhythm Thief said:
Whole milk. Everyone health conscious goes on and on about how high in fat it is but (a) I don't care and (:smile: it's only 4% fat, hardly going to give you a heart attack. And it tastes so much nicer than skim or semi skim, which seems to me to be little better than fatty water.:blush:

May be only 4% fat, but if you have loads of milk like I do, 14 plus pints a week and thats after I have cut down, them 4%s mount up

bonj2

Rhythm Thief said:
Whole milk. Everyone health conscious goes on and on about how high in fat it is but (a) I don't care and (:smile: it's only 4% fat, hardly going to give you a heart attack. And it tastes so much nicer than skim or semi skim, which seems to me to be little better than fatty water.:blush:

milk IS fatty water - that's all it consists of!

longers

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
goat's cheese longers - simply the best!:blush:

I may be looking in the wrong places but I've yet to find a strong cheddar, un-pastuerised stilton, brie, dolcelatte or cambozola made from goats milluk :smile:. Could they?

Before settling on goats juice I tried Soya milk and Rice milk*. WTF? How do they do that :biggrin:

* They're pish by the way - you can't, or shouldn't be able to, get milk from veg.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
bonj said:
milk IS fatty water - that's all it consists of!
Well, apart from the Protein of course...oh, and the lactose....nearly forgot the Calcium and those nice vitamins, there's Conjugated Linoleic Acid in the fat as well to help stop you getting fat from all that fat and there's Cholesterol of course (BOOO_HISSS), and in the protein bit there's lots of peptides that do amazing stuff like keep your BP down...
But yeah, might as well just mix lard and water...:blush:

Top Bottom