Who's A Naughty Boy Then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
It would appear, that in spite of it being acceptable to keep the new bike in the bedroom whilst in the box, taking it out of said box is not...
SWMBO is not impressed, and any thoughts of assembling both bike and stand in same location have been ' firmly quashed':sad:

Not to worry, she's at work tomorrow so maybe I have an opportunity....:smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
she's at work tomorrow so maybe I have an opportunity....:smile:
.....to change the locks? :thumbsup:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It would appear, that in spite of it being acceptable to keep the new bike in the bedroom whilst in the box, taking it out of said box is not...
SWMBO is not impressed, and any thoughts of assembling both bike and stand in same location have been ' firmly quashed':sad:

Not to worry, she's at work tomorrow so maybe I have an opportunity....:smile:
Lol................she would have kittens at my spare bedroom then. There are five bikes squashed in there :blush:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
The wife lets me keep the better of the bikes in the spare room, as the house insurance will not cover it fully in the shed, or thats my story and she accepts it.
cc.JPG

Up dated Pic

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got that. But it's full of 6 bikes, my workbench and a Conway trailer tent. No space for the bike stand..

You need a bigger garage... Got quite a few more in mine. Or chuck stuff out of it. Including the car.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
When I read stuff like this I realise being divorced and having your own man cave with bikes hanging from the wall and your stuff wherever you want, it isn't that bad after all.
You don't need to get divorced just to keep bikes in your own front room, I wear the trousers :laugh:
Got that done just in time she has just walked back into the room:whistle:

Top Bottom