Who's A Naughty Boy Then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I've got 5 bikes plus a frame in the spare room, but there's no bed in it.
Some sort of protective cover over that mattress would be good for the bike :smile:

Funny you should say that, I commandeered the waterproof hammock as a cover for the mattress, and even matches the colours of the bike.

Will do an updated photo tonight

noodle

1 bike for me, very soon to be 2 (got the voucher) & 5 lids, have to be honest & say I am all show 'n' no go or all the gear & no idea, sadly.
Cough cough one bike men's helmets (or er) and pink helmets as well

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Cough cough one bike men's helmets (or er) and pink helmets as well
Not my photo that @noodle & (only the one in pink for me) refer to cycling H****** as lids these days due to getting told off by some.

To summarise, 1x Giro somefinkoruver (unused) 2x Rudy Project Windmax in different colours & 2x Kask jobbies in GB flag & USA Stars 'n' Stripes Limited Editions (sale on at wiggle so rude not to) & they match my bike colours & Elite bottle cages (how very very sad).

Still I get passed by 65 yr olds on old steel racers.

Need to get out more. :blush:

noodle

Don't have that problem with my cave it's home to spiders 'dead skellitons' and other terror inducing stuff to children oddly it doesn't work on the 5 year old lad who thinks dad's chair in front of the home made woodburning stove with the radio superglued to radio 4 is spooky and cool.
It was meant to be a place where I could sit smoke and drink a beer or three in perfect peace
Oh smoke means legal things, not cigarettes etc but a rather old world way
My Man cave (spare room) has been infiltrated by my daughter (pink Helmets and boxes of cuddly toys)

DSC_0370_zpsfeb8239f.jpg

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It is a 1956 Moto Guzzi Cardellino 65cc. It was a heap of junk when I got it. The other bike is a 1968 Moto Guzzi Trotter 40cc, the smallest bike Moto Guzzi ever made and it isa work in progress.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
This clip was made a while ago as the bike is now complete and on Danish plates.

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Be480hYH0zY

Top Bottom