Who's braving the elements tomorrow?..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Most likely

OP
OP
C

Chescadence

Nice to see so many people getting out int' winter!! I sort of like it when the weathers a bit rubbish, nice sense of satisfaction knowing you got out when you could easily have chosen not to.

All the winter miles now, even if unpleasant and rainy/cold are rewarded with better performance in the summer, silver lining and all.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went out this evening,i did 27 miles though the most i ventured from home was about 3 miles. i like to keep local in the dark. It was and still is frosty, though with no wind it was pleasurable. The low sun this afternoon put me off,i've gone right off winter sun!:surrender: Tomorrow has to be colder but i might be tempted.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm on a rest weekend this weekend so no riding for me.
I did 62 miles last Sunday, commuted Monday to Thursday, total 52 miles, and did almost 3 hours on the Turbo last week, I was knackered on Friday and didn't mind using the car.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I might get the best bike out, just need a 9 speed chain link after fitting a new chain. New chain did not come with official Dura Ace special joining pin :wacko:, so trying to join said chain fails. I'll get a KMC link in the morning from Decathlon. :thumbsup:

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Sunny dry and arctic here, so off with a few for a slow social 35-40ish. Being careful not to end up any more than a half hour away from home in case I get 'the phone call'.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I've got a damaged ankle from a recent fall so I won't be out.
I would'nt be out any way. I'm a bit of a wus when it comes to cold and wet.
At my age I don't want to risk my health. That's my excuse anyway.^_^

OP
OP
C

Chescadence

I too managed to get out; wasn't so bad, didn't even get much of the promised rain! Pretty cold at 8am though..

Nice little 43miles on some quiet roads! Catching up on some emails before vacating the house to sample the delights of the locals Sunday roast!

Top Bottom