Who's going to win the Apprentice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asterix

Comrade Member
That guy who'd been in the army provided an excellent contrast to the rest of the bunch altho Raph didn't seemed too up himself.

A plague on the rest of 'em..

walker

Tetedelacourse said:
they get slotted into Srallan's portfolio somewhere for a year. After that, it's off to the Jungle with them.

wouldn't it be easier just going for a normal interveiw? at least you know there and tehn if you got the job and don't have to go on probation on national TV

these people must be actors, not real member's of the public

Tetedelacourse

And Lee wins. Good stuff.

Great seeing Kevin back last night "injecting a bit of his personality into the others". He should get his own spin-off series at Wernham Hogg.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Saw it last night, had a laugh at my wife's old boss from Esteé Lauder. What a bunch of tossers those candidates were; the women were sneaky stitch-up merchants and the blokes were full of bullshit clichés.

If I had been developing that awful men's perfume I'd have taken the precaution of getting a price indication from a bottle manufacturer in Turkey where they make the cheapest perfume bottles, then when Sugar attacked me I'd have been able to show I'd already got the cost sorted.

Feckin' amateurs, all of 'em.

Top Bottom