Who's going to win the Apprentice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
Claire is clearly the favourite, but I would like to see Lee win it it, or possibly even Helene who has gone up in my estimation in recent weeks.

In fact I would go for anyone but Alex who is now on my s*it list after doing the dirty on Lucinda last week.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...

Bigtallfatbloke

I dont like this show....although it's a game show really it does glorify bully boadrooms...big chair /little chair stuff....Your tired...please leave.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Rhythm Thief said:
Just for the opportunity to get to 5pm on the first day and say "right then Alan, I'm off home. It's a nice evening and I've got better things to do than hang around at work. I'll do all this stuff tomorrow." I wonder how long I'd last?:evil:

Quality!

walker

Fab Foodie said:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...

I was just gunna say 'who cares?'

Tetedelacourse

^ yes! After I finished uni with a quality life sciences degree and no desire to do anything, I took a job in retail / marketing and believe me, that sector is inundated with them. And they're rewarded for being dicks too. The last meeting I had with a manager before I left, I was told to look in the mirror and repeat "I can DO this" several times. I laughed and left.

Anyway, OP I think Big Clare has it, but would prefer Lee to win as he's a big dolt and Sugar deserves him.

RT good stuff. My first question to Srallan would be "do you have showers?"

Top Bottom