1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's going to win the Apprentice?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Danny, 10 Jun 2008.

1. Danny

Danny Legendary Member

Claire is clearly the favourite, but I would like to see Lee win it it, or possibly even Helene who has gone up in my estimation in recent weeks.

In fact I would go for anyone but Alex who is now on my s*it list after doing the dirty on Lucinda last week.

2. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...

3. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Aye, I think franky is gonna win as well...;)

4. Jaded

Jaded New Member

I think Helene.

Lee will bottle it and Claire will talk too much.

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Don't like Claire. She's two-faced and has spent the series being divisive. She wouldn't be easy to manage.

I like Helene, but I think he'll pick Alex. He's good at sales, and is young enough to be moulded.

6. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I dont like this show....although it's a game show really it does glorify bully boadrooms...big chair /little chair stuff....Your tired...please leave.

7. I want to go on The Apprentice. (Not that I've ever seen it.) Just for the opportunity to get to 5pm on the first day and say "right then Alan, I'm off home. It's a nice evening and I've got better things to do than hang around at work. I'll do all this stuff tomorrow." I wonder how long I'd last?:evil:

8. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Who cares'

9. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Quality!

10. walker

walker New Member

I was just gunna say 'who cares?'

11. Chris James

Chris James Über Member

I have had more than enough of work during the day without watching a lot of poseurs playing at work during my evenings.

12. Mr Pig

Mr Pig New Member

Yeah, it's hard to pick a winner when you want them all to loose.

13. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Are people really as thick as these arses in the real world of business?

14. girofan

girofan New Member

Yes Fnaar, and they are so busy posing and telling anyone who will listen how grate great they are, they have no time to do any work!

15. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

^ yes! After I finished uni with a quality life sciences degree and no desire to do anything, I took a job in retail / marketing and believe me, that sector is inundated with them. And they're rewarded for being dicks too. The last meeting I had with a manager before I left, I was told to look in the mirror and repeat "I can DO this" several times. I laughed and left.

Anyway, OP I think Big Clare has it, but would prefer Lee to win as he's a big dolt and Sugar deserves him.

RT good stuff. My first question to Srallan would be "do you have showers?"