Who's riding Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Definitely. Special pleasure this year on the Ernie Clements tourer - even though I still have to fix the front derailleur :whistle:

Before dinner - build up an appetite!

vickster

Legendary Member
I had planned to but it looks wet at the time I'd be able to ride, 9-11ish, so I'll probably have a lie in (I'll look out the window if I happen to wake before 10)

A shame as it was really nice last year with minimal traffic and no buses

machew

Veteran
Cycle to Church, then after the service the minister will open the bar at the back of the church, so a few pints and then cycle homw

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Cycle to my friend for dinner, visiting another friend en route, then cycle back because we are both working on Boxing Day, so no staying up all night.
If the weather is not bad, I will take a detour to town to see the Christmas lights, have not managed to see them yet.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not me. I went out today and that'll be it till Boxing Day when i'll be riding to the football match and back with a few miles extra added on. I have never ridden on Christmas Day out of i suppose respect for the day itself.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Never ride on Christmas day, too much to do opening presents and playing with grandchildren before eating dry turkey. Although there will be dry turkey on the table, I am having lamb.

Top Bottom