1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's up watching the Chinese GP?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Richie1964, 7 Oct 2007.

1. Richie1964

Richie1964 New Member

Go Lewis Go! :biggrin:

2. Looks like he's on the ball so far. I hope he has to fight for it though.

3. tomb1960

tomb1960 New Member

I am, haven't watched a grand prix for ages, it's pretty dull isn't it!

4. Yes, it's not as good as I'd hoped it would be.

5. tomb1960

tomb1960 New Member

They are going to change tyres soon that might add interest!

6. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

Who's up watching the Chinese GP? It's afternoon here, so yes I am up!

7. tomb1960

tomb1960 New Member

Went to get my lad up for his paper round and missed Lewis' exit!

8. Just got much better though.:biggrin:

9. Pretty dull at first, but a much better second half. Worth getting up early just to see Lewis and McLaren screw up!

10. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

Result sets up a decent final round for us to watch. Didn't Alonso clinch championship in Brazil both times? Whinging sod will (hopefully) do it again in 2007.

I would prefer Hamilton to win but have almost had enough of the over enthusiastic publicity and reporting.

11. Indeed. Anyone would think he was the only driver in it. I wish Mark Blundell and Hamilton would just get a room!

12. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

i got up just in time to see hamilton parked in the gravel. glad i didn't get up any earlier.

13. You didn't miss much. The second half was like a different race.

14. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

I thought the second half was more boring actually. I thought Raikkonen would win before the weekend. I thought Massa would get Alonso and Kovalainen would get Coulthard but neither materialised.

Brazil should be interesting as it's a track that neither Alonso or Raikkonen have ever performed well on.

15. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

is it me or are (hamilton/button aside) f1 drivers devoid of all personalty. the post race interview is like watching paint dry these days. senna/prost/piquet/mansell and the ilk usually had a (human) winge or moan about something or somebody.

was nice to see hamilton staying in the pits with the team and not buggering off to the rv in a hissy fit.