Who's you favourite comedian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I've not got one but the few I really rate are

Jerry Sadowitz
Frankie Boyle
Jimmy Carr
Bill Hicks (god rest his soul)
Dylan Moran
Eddie Izzard
Billy Connolly (old style before he went down the Sean Connery route and became a characterture of himself - Does he not know that by just saying f*ck all the time doesn't make you funny Billy)

col

Legendary Member
Chris evans
billy connely
eddie izzard
Oh and peter kay

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bill Hicks RIP, Sam Kinison RIP, Eric Morcambe RIP, Tommy Cooper RIP, Rhod Gilbert, Mark Thomas, Simon Evans, Dara O'Briain, Ardal O'Hanlon, Tommy Tiernan, Junior Simpson, Ross Noble, Markus Brigstocke.

To name but a few.

a_n_t

bill-bailey-l.jpg

GentleBenn

Veteran
Eddie izzard
Eric Morcambe
Dylan Moran

Greedo Hi , Who is that woman in your Avatar? Baby's got BACK ! She is amazing .
(dribble)!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chris Morris - evil genius of British satire.

However I also like some others mentioned here: Bills Bailey and Hicks, Dylan Moran, Eric Morcambe, Mark Thomas. And some others not mentioned: Kenneths Horne and Williams (Round the Horne was the funniest radio comedy ever, bar none), Eric Idle (if fact Monty Python and various offshoots generally, but he was my favourite of them). Other ensemble things I like include the Canadian show, Kids in the Hall, but I can't remember what any of them are called individually...

OP
OP
G

Greedo

That my good man is the delightful looking if not a bit thick kim Kardashian. She has a rather nice video kicking about on the net :biggrin:

GentleBenn said:
Eddie izzard
Eric Morcambe
Dylan Moran

Greedo Hi , Who is that woman in your Avatar? Baby's got BACK ! She is amazing .
(dribble)!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I like lots of the people mentioned here, especially people like Mark Thomas. The best person I've seen live was Jason Manford.

Top Bottom