Who's your ideal girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

..sometimes (and this is going to hurt)..it isn't about the looks guys. I mean there is something very attractive in a woman who is genuinely interested in what I say, even if she is a beast. ...and i mean that most sincerely folks!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
...hmm..clearly I get too emotionally involved...I tend to forget a woman is a mere trophy:rolleyes::biggrin:
but one would display a trophy, most of these women, I'd want to lock up in the bedroom, make sure they can;t get out and no one else can get in!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
Be careful you don't lose the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I'm sort of with BTFB on this one. Trophy women and princesses are all very well, but they lack a certain 'je ne sais que?' (sp?) There are people out there through no fault of their own, are judged on their appearance, and overlooked for someone 'prettier'. The pretty one turns out to be a right bunny boiler, quelle surpise. People need to be less influenced by the media's obsession with looks and image and go for someone with personality.

mondobongo

Über Member
In the real world my ideal girl.

2rqip2d.jpg

Mr Pig

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...hmm..clearly I get too emotionally involved...I tend to forget a woman is a mere trophy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

All you said was that you were happy with an ugly woman who listens to what you are saying. That doesn't say 'emotionally involved' to me. It says 'low self esteem and needy'.

Top Bottom