Who's your ideal girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Only on CC could this become an in depth discussion. Where's that eye rolling thingummy?

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who in the first instant are immediately attractive but as I said to Mrs KH yesterday as I inspected Dr. Alice Roberts ovaries and other private parts, "It's you I come home to, Dear."

yenrod

ChrisKH said:
Only on CC could this become an in depth discussion. Where's that eye rolling thingummy?

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who in the first instant are immediately attractive but as I said to Mrs KH yesterday as I inspected Dr. Alice Roberts ovaries and other private parts, "It's you I come home to, Dear."

:rolleyes:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
There's a good looking astrophysicist in NASAs Jet Propulsion Lab but I've been unable to find any pictures.

velocidad

Veteran
Physicist Kathy Sykes holds the Collier Chair as Professor of Public Understanding of Science at Bristol University. i loved her in the series rough science.

kathy.jpg

cheers, velocidad.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
velocidad said:
Physicist Kathy Sykes holds the Collier Chair as Professor of Public Understanding of Science at Bristol University. i loved her in the series rough science.

kathy.jpg

cheers, velocidad.

Good choice. Not ever seen her on tv though, does she do more beefy documentaries?

Got nothing on Amy Mainzer of the JPL though. The only piccy I could find was on the JPL Blog

http://blogs.jpl.nasa.gov/?author=10

Dayvo

just passin' through
The Velvet Curtain said:
The one I'm marrying in Fiji on October 9th. :angry:

BTW! I hope you have a long and happy marriage and can 'pull yourselves together'! :sad::tongue:

TVC

Thanks all.

The ceremony is going to be by a waterfall in a rainforest on the island of Taveuni, right on the International date line. Proper romantic, and there will be a kava celebration, though I must admit I'm not that keen, some nice cold champers will do for me.

Thanks for the heads up Dayvo, given that the following day we are flying to Sydney I think 17 visits would not fit with our travel plansxx(

Top Bottom