whose coverage of the tour are you watching?

i am watching the tour on

• itv4

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • eurosport

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
I like catching the highlights on itv4 each night at seven,shifts allowing of course.

chris42

Both, switching between the 2 at the ad breaks:biggrin:

U

User169

Alan H said:
Dutch broadcaster NOS.

It's on in the background over the net during work hours and when the riders get to the last 30km or so and I watch the ending live on the telly (the TV coverage is about 5 minutes ahead of the internet coverage). At 7.30 p.m. there's a 50 minute highlights programme and at 11 o'clock there's an hour-long chat show.

You're spoilt for choice in NL. I had the choice of four channels with live coverage the other day.

My colleagues assure me that the Belgian channel "Sporza" is the one to go for.

It's a tricky one, both have rubbish commentators. Sean Kelly could not be a more obnoxious, monotoned, unintelligible twunt and Paul Sherwen just repeats the same sentence that Phil Liggett has said a few seconds before. Gary Imlach is probably the best presenter for his humourous throw-away lines, shame he doesn't do the commentating, it'd be interesting and entertaining.

Luckily, the more I watch and get to recognise the riders, the less I need the commentary to tell me who's who and what's happening!

Tetedelacourse

Kelly - immense knowledge, credibility and insight but has trouble communicating it to us.

Sherwen and Liggett - predictable and kings of stating the obvious.

Both fine by me!

I suspect Imlach is more entertaining as has has more time to think about what he's saying!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
trustysteed said:
It's a tricky one, both have rubbish commentators. Sean Kelly could not be a more obnoxious, monotoned, unintelligible twunt and Paul Sherwen just repeats the same sentence that Phil Liggett has said a few seconds before. Gary Imlach is probably the best presenter for his humourous throw-away lines, shame he doesn't do the commentating, it'd be interesting and entertaining.

Luckily, the more I watch and get to recognise the riders, the less I need the commentary to tell me who's who and what's happening!

Sacralige! :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

The Anti Christ is among us :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Top Bottom