Why are dog poo bags bigger than nappy sacks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Hesitate to ask, but has anyone else found it nearly impossible to get the mutt to crap into the bag?

tom73

Guru
Nappy bags are cheeper we have some for when we go out for the day.
But I mostly use old bread bags on the daily walks i find them easier and stronger.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I used one of these,

View attachment 520912

Not a fan of just 'grabbing a turd' although I knew a woman (with another GSD called 'Max') who used to use them as 'handwarmers' xx(
Nothing better at 6am on a December morning....

Indeed this...on the times I have walked my brother‘s dog, I’ve willed her not to crap!
Something wrong in their diet if you dread picking it up, dog poo should solid stools that you can easily handle (think white poo of the 60's (it's not bleached when fresh)). Probably too much fillers and binders in cheap (and POSH ££££'s food).

vickster

Legendary Member
Something wrong in their diet if you dread picking it up, dog poo should solid stools that you can easily handle (think white poo of the 60's (it's not bleached when fresh)). Probably too much fillers and binders in cheap (and POSH ££££'s food).
I just don’t like picking up warm stinky dog crap. I don’t think that’s particularly odd!
I wasn’t alive in the 60s so I don’t know what you’re talking about there :whistle:

Top Bottom