Why are people so aggresive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Night Train said:
I hope you find your cat Gromit.

The last time we lost one of ours he was hiding behind the tv cabinet.

Ah - a scarty cat!

I'm still thinking of Gromit's cat...probably 'basking' at the mo'...:laugh:

Globalti

Legendary Member
We got our cat as a stray from the RSPCA; she loves getting into warm cars so we think the became a stray by taking a nap in someone's car....

Bigtallfatbloke

The blokes an arse.
people are aggressive today because they are ignorant and lazy. They have it too good. It's all about ME ME ME take Take Take. I bet he drives a white van and his unfortunate offspring ride around on insect like mopeds with L plates on.

bikepete

Guru
I think he's just got a big head because he thinks his house is really rad, or other words to that extent. He drives one of those boy racer cars with the role cage fitted.

I'm also thinking that he may have been showing off in front of the lady's in the hope of getting a shag.;)

Anyway at least we know where Billa is. She will be home tomorrow.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Er the post above was from me, forgot that I was looking at the site on Bikepete's account. ;)

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Pop a hairball through his letter box once Billa is home!

Jaded

Baggy said:
Good advice from peanut, hope you find your cat soon.

Your neighbour had probably had a skinful of booze...
I'd probably be a bit perplexed if I found someone looking round near my house at 3.30, but wouldn't be anything like as confrontational, some people just are aggressive.

Would that put you off making tea? ;)

peanut

bikepete said:
I think he's just got a big head because he thinks his house is really rad, or other words to that extent. He drives one of those boy racer cars with the role cage fitted.

I'm also thinking that he may have been showing off in front of the lady's in the hope of getting a shag.;)

Anyway at least we know where Billa is. She will be home tomorrow.

I seem to have missed a post somewhere. Are you saying your catBilla has been found and will be home tomorrow ? I hope that is the case.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Yes she's been found by a little girl, who saw her in a house 3 doors down from ours.

Billa must have got in just before they went on holiday. The neighbors near to them said they are teachers, so should be back today, in time for the school term to start. Thats what we are hoping for anyway. If not we have the RSPCA on standby to break her out.

I started another thread here yesterday.
http://cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18107

Top Bottom