Why are so many other cyclists so unfriendly?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
:smooch:I have to save you from yourself hun:hugs:
And the rest of the cycling community !

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Right, I am off to bed to have sweet dreams scary nightmares about Skud and Norm in various states of undress. And of upside down bats on bicycles. Different thread, just as surreal:laugh:
Night night :girl:xx

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Right, I am off to bed to have sweet dreams scary nightmares about Skud and Norm in various states of undress. And of upside down bats on bicycles. Different thread, just as surreal:laugh:
Night night :girl:xx
Nighty,night .....don't let the bed bugs bite ! Still got these nickers stuck over my head,thought you were coming over to help !

caimg

Über Member
Uploaded a vid of my journey today, which had me trying to find Brockley (S London for you up norf)...wouldn't have been so easy if it wasn't for cyclists helping along the way! So there! :tongue:

tiswas-steve

Über Member
I live and commute in Sarf London and on my way into work I normally acknowledge my fellow pedallers no matter what they are wearing or whatever bike they are on, I dont do snobbery on any level, im just being friendly ( and thats coming from a fully lycra-ed up roadie :thumbsup:) On the way home its a different matter cos in the rush hour here, you have twonks who drive like they have blackout curtains for windscreens and you need spidey senses to guess what they,re going to do next. On my week-ends rides in the North Downs I find myself saying morning to EVERYBODY be it walkers,horseriders,man and a dog,cyclists,bloke posting a letter etc if they dont acknowledge me I could,nt give a monkeys arse because I dont do it to get something back in return. I know there are many different opinions about this matter on CC but we are all individuals on this planet and what is Star Wars to one man is The Cabbage Patch Movie to another .

OP
OP
Sellyb

Sellyb

No, I wasn't scared off, it's just there are two different sides to the coin, as I am finding out, so not much more to be said.

Gary E

Veteran
I always say a nice cheery 'morning' as I pass other riders followed by an equally cheery 'suit yourself' if I don't get a response. It's important to stay cheery, I love my rides out and so I'm certainly not going to let it spoil my mood :smile:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
No, I wasn't scared off, it's just there are two different sides to the coin, as I am finding out, so not much more to be said.
Glad we did not scare you off,we are the friendly bunch.....although some people call use strange ! :wacko:.................especially LIsa ................i am now running away scared !

Top Bottom