Why are women so frustrating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
I've never understood why I can't leave the toilet seat up.

What about my needs eh?

Yes it's a bug they all seem to have. I understand about spray from a flush but the idea it has to be down so they can sit without having to move the seat is just stupid. As I pointed out to a particularly chippy woman who complained to me about this. You don't need a penis to operate the thing if I want it up I put it up, if you want it down you put it down!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm far better at housework and ironing and stuff than Mrs F, and we both know it.

Pauluk

Andrew_Culture said:
Having studied microbiology I heartily recommend you at least shut the lid when flushing the loo after curling one out, especially if your toothbrush is within a couple of metres. By all means leave it open after the tumult has abaited.
I always put the lid down when a big one doesn't flush. Out of sight out of mind.:laugh:

Woman are wonderful as they are...complex...challenging...emotional....irrational....beautiful.....bloody annoying at times and in need of a strong man....but all of that (and more) is what makes them women.

I know a wise man when I see him.. :laugh:

:wub:

byegad

Legendary Member
I'd just like to say I'm in charge* in our house.

I am the best cook. I knew I'd be seeing the kitchen fairly often during the first meal she cooked for me. She came in from the kitchen and said... 'How long do potatoes take to boil?'

I've taught her well over the years and she is now a pretty good cook.*

* And I have Mrs Byegad's permission to say this.

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
I'd just like to say I'm in charge* in our house.

I am the best cook. I knew I'd be seeing the kitchen fairly often during the first meal she cooked for me. She came in from the kitchen and said... 'How long do potatoes take to boil?'

I've taught her well over the years and she is now a pretty good cook.*

* And I have Mrs Byegad's permission to say this.
I've always been a betetr cook than my girlfriends. No wonder the top chefs are males.

Top Bottom