"Why bother asking me?"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
My mrs will tell me to get a item when shopping, then goes and changes it for the same thing But my choice was wrong...
Oddly she likes me calling her my fat nav when on a journey..she is in control of the way we get there But im driving..

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My mrs will tell me to get a item when shopping, then goes and changes it for the same thing But my choice was wrong...
Oddly she likes me calling her my fat nav when on a journey..she is in control of the way we get there But im driving..

You've got a fat nav?

I've got a sat nag. I dare not challenge her directions when I'm driving the car even when I know they are wrong. Challenges usually end in tears, usually mine.

mustang1

Guru
Is this a woman thing or a partner thing or a something else thing...the way she asks my opinion, then if it doesn't tally with hers, tells me why I'm wrong. Aaaaaargh! :banghead:
She's looking for confirmation. From her POV, you are wrong. You could give her your POV. Depends how deep you want to get.

Cubist

Still wavin'
My favorite question and answer session from Mrs Cube often hinges around dinner.
Mrs C " What Would you like for dinner?"
Foolishly naive Cubist " What is there?"
Mrs C " There's chicken or pork."
FNC " Ooh, I'd like chicken please."
Mrs C " I was going to do that tomorrow. "
FNC " Well, why did you give me a choice?"
Mrs C "It's about a joint decision."

screenman

Legendary Member
Brave man.When does he come out of hospital .

You think he got off that lightly.

Top Bottom