why cant women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

Why do they ask men "What do you think they meant by that?" or why do they ask your opinion on matters sartorial?

walker

Why do Us men look in the wardrobe put a few items together and can decide if its good just by looking in the mirror, but the Wife/GF will continually pull things out try on about 5 outfits look in the mirror, ask us if it looks good, look in the mirror again, take it off, try another outfit on ask us again, look in the mirror again then at the venue ask her mates if it looks ok. What was the point in asking us?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
walker said:
Why do Us men look in the wardrobe put a few items together and can decide if its good just by looking in the mirror, but the Wife/GF will continually pull things out try on about 5 outfits look in the mirror, ask us if it looks good, look in the mirror again, take it off, try another outfit on ask us again, look in the mirror again then at the venue ask her mates if it looks ok. What was the point in asking us?

i've long since refused to give opinions on such matters. our 9 year old daughter is much better versed in clothing related satorial elegance than i, so the buck has been duely passed. :biggrin:

OldSeagul

What do you want for your tea? If I suggest pizza, it's "you're not having that, think of the calories, let's have a nice salad, that's what I'd like" Why bother asking me then, silly cow!

Emu

gary r said:
ever remove the labels from the bottom of new shoes before wearing them!

I've often wondered that too.

Emu

twowheelsgood said:
Why can't they ever leave the seat up where you left it?

It's my husband that puts the lid down and I wish he wouldn't. I've lost count how many times during the night I've gone into a dark bathroom and sat on the lid.

Top Bottom