Why do Audi drivers get slated

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I personally don't understand why people own them, well maybe the really big ones, everybody to their own though. I couldn't give a crap about badges on a car and certainly wouldn't pay for it. There's knobs that drive any type of car. I'm thinking of replacing my commuting car, I'd like an Alfa 159, they look way better than the similar sized German cars, just IMVHO, but common sense tells me not to.

I've read that the recent common rail VAG engines are good, and to avoid the older 2.0 PD. The thing is they are mainly in Audi's or really new Octavia's. Except the Seat Exeo, which is cheap, essentially exactly the same car as an Audi A4 with the same engine, but a bargain for the thinking man, looking for a bargain, that couldn't give a toss about prestige branding, or a higher trim level, and pointless gadgets. Everybody to their own though, its a great marketing model VAG have though, I certainly don't buy into it though, and would always get the cheaper brand with the same engine etc.

screenman

Legendary Member
The Exeo is a great car based on the B7 platform, which Audi stopped using in 2008. Made in Spain rather than Germany, owning an Audi for many is not about how much money they can save, a lot do not give that a thought.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We watched an A2 driver go from the outside lane of m6 to the inside lane and back out to the outside lane in the rain and near bumper to bumper traffic that was doing 40 mph , how he did it who cares and how he didnt hit anything was luck .

And that is why i am slating an Audi and its driver

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Had to go in the car today (usually run/ride) as I had items to take
And, I took an end bay, in the staff car-park
View attachment 364453

Is it the Sport? (the cut-down variant)
Let me ask a question.................Michele Mouton?

Based on the VW Iltis (well, that's where the original prototype parts came from)

Correct driver but she was driving the older A.2 quattro on the 85 National Breakdown Rally at Croft

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
The ultimate outcast...

A cyclist who drives an Audi

An urban myth, surely :whistle:

I have heard rumour of such a myth being real, and you never know what nefarious shameful secrets some members of this forum have
:reading:
upload_2017-8-5_22-40-19.png

I have NO shame!

Top Bottom