Why do i find this funny !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Over on Bikeradar a couple of years ago a member did similar. His tales of suddenly becoming a lifetime paraplegic, living away from his family for months on end in hospital and rehab units and the issues of adaptive housing weren't fun. He'd have done better with a HANS type neck brace and spinal support than a helmet.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The driving instructor in this film looks at the back of the car before the person.

I noticed that. People are odd.

Tin Pot

Guru
No no, I was just trying to achieve a bit of balance in the thread:biggrin:.

Cat's out of the bag, Snorri.

The only balance you're trying to achieve is because your inner ear is still like a washing machine on fast spin!

Moderators

Legendary Member
Various posts have been removed from this thread. If you wish to discuss helmets and if they helped or not then there is a thread for that.

bladesman73

Über Member
What a pillock,how can he possibly not have seen that car? When im on the road im always looking forwards,checking behind me,checking the road ahead for potholes. Riders like him need to stay and home use a turbo trainer as one day he will kill himself

snorri

Legendary Member
Cat's out of the bag, Snorri.
The only balance you're trying to achieve is because your inner ear is still like a washing machine on fast spin!
That just wasn't me on so many counts, he had no mudguards, no panniers, he had funny shoes he had black glasses, he had drop bars, he had gloves in summer, he looked as if he was in his black pyjamas had beer belly and was wearing an unmentionable, and he is an idiot, so definitely not me:biggrin:.

OP
OP
blackgoff

blackgoff

I was on a ride once and a lady onway back from the garden centre didnt pull out and miss a parked car, she was oncoming towards me', in SPECTACULAR FASHION her car spun and twisted forwards and MIRACULOUSLY landing 4 wheels on floor - a wailing woman flies outta her house shouting: my car my car...

And all i was thinking was, fk ya car luv what about the poor dear in the crashed motor..

What amazed me the must tho was the handbag + plants where still in good order on the back and front seats respectively LOL

Hyslop

Veteran
Should have had Donut on the bike,not Dolan.The reaction of the old lady with him(was she?)made me giggle.And by the way was that our hero racing off into the distance in the latter part of the video?

Top Bottom