Why do I hanker after a Liquigas jersey?

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by downfader, 10 Apr 2010.

1. downfader

downfader extimus uero philosophus

I'd look a right berk riding to work in that. Everytime I see it in the LBS (its the 2009 one for about 50 quid) I dribble. Oh and the Cavendish Columbia one. :laugh:

Mind you, I have a mate who rides in a Saints shirt. Whats the difference I wonder?

2. 661-Pete

661-Pete Guest

Beware! The kids when they see you might start yelling "Leaky Gas!" before they start on the sniffing act.

At least, that's what always came to my mind whenever the team got mentioned on TdF coverage...

3. OP
    OP
    downfader

I think the gas part might be quite appropriate actually. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

4. johnr

johnr Über Member

Beware! It's a slippery, and very expensive, slope. Saw a bloke last week with the full kit... and the matching bike! Still not quite sure why anyone would do that to themselves :tongue:

5. OP
    OP
    downfader

Well I'd look funny as fudge on the Jake with the rack anyway. Bought myself a Specialized Ion jersey instead today (weird back to front zip on them). Might try and wangle a deal on the 'gas when me gearset comes in ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice