Why do I hanker after a Liquigas jersey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I'd look a right berk riding to work in that. Everytime I see it in the LBS (its the 2009 one for about 50 quid) I dribble. Oh and the Cavendish Columbia one. :laugh:

Mind you, I have a mate who rides in a Saints shirt. Whats the difference I wonder?

Beware! The kids when they see you might start yelling "Leaky Gas!" before they start on the sniffing act.

At least, that's what always came to my mind whenever the team got mentioned on TdF coverage...

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
661-Pete said:
Beware! The kids when they see you might start yelling "Leaky Gas!" before they start on the sniffing act.

At least, that's what always came to my mind whenever the team got mentioned on TdF coverage...

I think the gas part might be quite appropriate actually. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
johnr said:
Beware! It's a slippery, and very expensive, slope. Saw a bloke last week with the full kit... and the matching bike! Still not quite sure why anyone would do that to themselves :tongue:

Well I'd look funny as fudge on the Jake with the rack anyway. Bought myself a Specialized Ion jersey instead today (weird back to front zip on them). Might try and wangle a deal on the 'gas when me gearset comes in ;)

Top Bottom