Why do so many threads end up with arguements on them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
So someone comes on here and posts a question asking for advice, see the recovery drink topic for example, and they get a few good replies.

Then there follows page after page of two or three people bitching at each other because they don't agree with the advice that the other one has given to the OP.

So someone has a different opinion to you, get over it you big girl.

Feel free to discuss this, but no arguing about it right. :smile:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
So someone comes on here and posts a question asking for advice, see the recovery drink topic for example, and they get a few good replies.

Then there follows page after page of two or three people bitching at each other because they don't agree with the advice that the other one has given to the OP.

So someone has a different opinion to you, get over it you big girl.

Feel free to discuss this, but no arguing about it right. :smile:

I don't agree with that at all. It's completely ridiculous to suggest everything becomes an argument. Are you just trolling....

(sorry, I just couldn't resit - and someone had to do it)

yello

I must admit, I often see threads with quite innocuous titles that have run to a disproportionate number of pages and I suspect they've turned into a pissing contests.

I don't know why it is (other than trolling) but it seems to happen often.

see post number 5 :thumbsup:

I was busy composing my post at that time! :smile:

MikeG

Guru

Then there follows page after page of two or three people bitching at each other because they don't agree with the advice that the other one has given to the OP.........

This is because not enough people have not enough people on Ignore. After a major purge last week, I now find this forum to be a very friendly and relaxing place.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Being a bit slow , i have no idea what "trolling" is ,, please enlighten me , in a nice approachable , non threatening non argumentative way .

It's deliberately being a bit of a d!ck.

Posting provocative comments knowing full well you're going to wind people up.

Top Bottom