Why doesn't windscreen wash come in flavours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

Guest
I've got some cherry windscreen wash ;) taste's luverly
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
andylaw79 said:
+1 the apple one is quite nice, that's the only scented one I've seen though.

Think they do a citrus one too... :biggrin:
 

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've had apple and citrus smelling screen wash (never tried tasting in though) put in by a local dealer during servicing.

I find a lot of cars have badly set up washers. This is partly because the washers are set while stationary but don't hit the screen properly at speed so they get set a bit higher and wider when stationay so that they still work at speed.

I know mine vary depending on how long I press the button for. Short press wets the screen when stationary, long press wets the screen of the tailgating vehicle on the motorway. :blush:
 

Black Sheep

Legendary Member
Location
Rammy
mine once got set up to spray my mum while she was talking to me through the window of the car (her stood outside obviously) i'd set it up wrong, but was pleased with the results since i was in a rush.
 
Top Bottom