Why I got banned from C+: please do not read if offendable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eurostar

Guru
Hello all Cycle Chatters and C+ refugees. I had quite a few requests for the filth-drivel that got me banned yesterday. So here it is, sanitised at the request of admin. (I should have thought of that before you asked, VERY sorry admin.) If you want the unexpurgated version PM me. But it is really horrid.

------------

If there is a filter (we'll soon see) one of the MTBers has cunningly got round it by giving his location as "**** you and your ******* forum."

I don't know what there is to do here apart from test the freedom of speech laws. Now that Race and Know-How have been emptied of posts and posters (way to go Future, you s*******s) there's ****-all else going on.

Er...<tries to get worked up about something else and fails>...He Whom We Do Not Name is a *****. That ****** ****ought to get a job instead of encouraging sad BMW-driving ****** to be even bigger **** than they already are. Pretty soon he'll be locked up for inciting so many **** to pervert the course of justice by swapping points. I hope he gets AIDS from being ******** in the showers.

And another thing. I saw ***** ******* doing cocaine while taking it up the **** from that ****** ******* *******. Now I know why he's called Big George. His **** as fat as He Whom We Do Not Name's head. But only half as ugly. I bet ***** ***** has never had sex unless you count the time he fitted his entire head up his own ****. That's probably why he has that tragic ponytail - for lubrication. Looks like he hasn't washed it since.

And another thing. ***** Cycles is a ****** *******. I wouldn't mind if all they did was knowingly fob me off with a new bike with a cracked frame which put me in a wheelchair. What really gets my goat is that half the staff at their Waterloo branch are ********** ******* ******* ****** who shot ***** ****** before nipping round to ********'s place to ******* that nice ***** ****** with the ***** while ******** held him underwater. :blush:

-----

Right. have a nice Friday afternoon everyone. I'm off to Cyclefit for tea with Ernesto Colnago.

OP
OP
Eurostar

Eurostar

Guru
I don't know how it works but the C+ one would automatically recognise and change the spelling of (or replace with asterisks) certain swearwords. And the gentleman who runs a certain anti speed camera site had his name 'filtered' to He Whom We Do Not Name. Maybe because he was always accusing us of libelling him, or maybe because he and his mates were trolling C+ a lot. Bit of a battle there.

I think the BikeRadar administrators might have realised they acted a little hastily in banning Eurostar for that. Fair play to them, at least they've reinstated him.

graham56

Guru
Eurostar, did you reeeaaalllyy see LA taking it up the **** by GH :shock : orrrrrrr are you just kidding??? :blush: :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

colly

Re member eR
I sense the OP has been rather tense of late.

But Arch is right about the ****** . Much more interesting. ^_^

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Must of took a bit of dredging to find this thread Colly? Something you want to share with us?

Peteaud

Veteran
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnVZpALOfthTaEu70cHNAceed7n1PM8KaWPYNmrNr9i9Jp8z8H5JpCx2Zhzg.jpg

Top Bottom