Why include locked threads in the Big Cafe Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Quick suggestion, the title "Big threads" doesn't seem very inviting to new visitors, and the reason some of these threads have survived so long is an influx of new blood happy to join in. So coming from the view that Marketing is everything, how about naming it "Games and Continuing Topics" or such, at least newbies and casual visitors will understand what awaits them.

What about - Games and Long-running Topics ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Have a look at the Cafe.
Yeah, I just saw what has been done. It looks like these changes will stick, so I have updated my post counter.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I got one post deleted when he locked the thread saying posts in games would no longer count, he'd not locked it at that point.

Shaun

Founder
I got one post deleted when he locked the thread saying posts in games would no longer count, he'd not locked it at that point.

I'd meant to lock the thread originally, I just forgot. Your post reminded me. ^_^

As to the change - I've put the non-game threads back into the Cafe and put the games in their own sub-forum where the posts don't count; however you can now start new game threads, which you couldn't do before. :thumbsup:

If there are any older game threads from the Cafe that need moving in there, just let me know.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd meant to lock the thread originally, I just forgot. Your post reminded me. ^_^

As to the change - I've put the non-game threads back into the Cafe and put the games in their own sub-forum where the posts don't count; however you can now start new game threads, which you couldn't do before. :thumbsup:

If there are any older game threads from the Cafe that need moving in there, just let me know

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:
That was mean deleting the post.
Does this mean that any further quiz type threads get posted there from now on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom