Why is that photo on my phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User32269

My better half was scrolling through all the pics of the kids etc on my phone, looked a bit puzzled when she saw this
20150417_214628.jpg
she struggled to understand my need to record for posterity my mates attempt to finish on double three...

Just wondered what other nonsense people have taken the time to record?

Last edited by a moderator:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
IMG_20150825_195520.jpg

Just in case you weren't sure what it is.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My better half was scrolling through all the pics of the kids etc on my phone, looked a bit puzzled when she saw this View attachment 103902 she struggled to understand my need to record for posterity my mates attempt to finish on double three...

Just wondered what other nonsense people have taken the time to record?
I was busy this evening ...

arm-plus-sellotape-jpg.103865.jpg

:whistle:

G-Zero

Über Member
Because locked iPhones don't need a PIN to operate the camera, it's not a good idea to leave your phone unattended in my office....
image.jpg

Imagine flicking through your pics and coming across the likes of that. It looks a bit rude at first glance, but is someone's hand and I've seen worse !

Because locked iPhones don't need a PIN to operate the camera, it's not a good idea to leave your phone unattended in my office....
View attachment 103908

Imagine flicking through your pics and coming across the likes of that. It looks a bit rude at first glance, but is someone's hand and I've seen worse !

Some years ago we went to the wedding of a Scotsman, and kilts were the order of the day

The Grooms side was a mix of NAval Medics and Nurses who had a "Jolly Good Time"

Then one of the Nurses went to collect her photos and got really funny looks from the receptionist in "SupaSnaps"

Where she thoughther mates were taking pictures of the wedding they had in fact been concentrating on the contents of the kilts!

Of the 36 photos there was one of the Bride and Groom, one Group shot and the 34 varying todgers!

Batgirl

In Disguise!
haha I take pictures of everything...a film I want to watch (dvd in a shop) directions, event posters etc or something I want to buy in a shop..

I especially like taking pics of pool tables when I'm winning! Well I don't beat my husband often, so I need to record it. I missed an opportunity last night as he cleared he balls before I could get my phone out! I guess it must be annoying him.. hey-ho.

winjim

Smash the cistern
This one nearly got me in trouble...
20130315_180113.jpg
...well you try explaining to your fiancee why you have a photo of a selection of her shoes!

It was to send to her best mate who was organising outfits for the hen do.

Top Bottom