Why is the condition Numb Nuts called something that is isn't ?

Do you periodically suffer with the inappropriately named NUMB NUTS condition ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Yeah, I know the closet. Came out of it nearly two decades ago, though I admit I sometimes jump back in if the situation isn't the friendliest (euphemism). Just questioning your use of the word "toy".

Yeah, I know the closet. Came out of it nearly two decades ago, though I admit I sometimes jump back in if the situation isn't the friendliest (euphemism). Just questioning your use of the word "toy".

The use of the word Toy could also be seen as a EUPHEMISM - all little boys and girls have one- some continue to adore them and some find other playthings.

Hmm. Either you're taking the wee wee and I've had a complete failure in the sense of humour department, or you can't empathise with what it's like to come out, to be that different.

Hi again coffeejo. Actually,I do have a sense of humour when called for,and I can and do empathise with those of both gender that are still not public.

Long before the days of PC and the now eccepted terminology - I had friends that were the butt of jokes that were far from funny. They were both male & female,to me they were still friends.

snorri

Legendary Member
The question is as such the topic heading,DO YOU or DON't YOU suffer with the somewhat inappropriately named condition.

The first two potential responses are straight forward and for either MALE or FEMALE responses. AS a simple example - I was the first response and I ticked MALE.

The Third potential response allows for the females that MIGHT JUST not want to go public or for that matter it would allow for those that just might be a little confused and still confined to the toy closet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I understand the male/female/don't want to say options.
But I cannot see where I can select the options YES, I do suffer from NN, or NO, I do not suffer from NN.

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
TMN to @snorri by an instant! :hyper:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Hi Dave. NUDGE NUDGE,WINK WINK. Who is to say that you need to buy one of their saddles,the object of the exercise is to have your SIT BONES measured - after which you will then know what you are looking for.
If they have something that suites you - then wonderful,if not then you have a "Yardstick" to work from.
Ah............sorry.......I was a bit slow there:laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Lots of LBSs have the arse-ometers. Or a search engine of your preference will provide a multitude of links describing how to measure your own at home.
Thanks
Yes...........have googled that and seen how to do it. However I would like to have it confirmed with a real proper arse-ometer :smile: and preferably from a store that then has a decent range of saddles at half decent prices.

Top Bottom