Why not post a picture of your Fixed/Singlespeed bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
2014-08-09%2012.11.09.jpg


I know I've posted a picture of this one of my bikes before but I thought "What the hell" it was such a nice ride on Saturday. TLH has gears, of course.
 

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Location
Fly Fifer
Does the Planet X have horizontal dropouts ? Just thinking about a conversion I could do on an old Giant CFR carbon frame I have in my garage.
 

AndyRM

XOXO
Location
North Shields
Bianchi Pista with the correct number of brakes for road riding, running a 72" gear. It's kept at my old lasses house in the East Yorkshire flatlands. Note the colour co-ordinated frame graphics and tyre stripes.

Bianchi_Pista1_zps780170ef.jpg

Nice looking machine, some size, guessing you're pushing a fair old height! I do love celeste, but prefer it used to pick out detail rather than a main colour.
 

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
I did a few medium gear 10's; good fun.:thumbsup:
 

Tenuous Link

Über Member
My first post here.
This is my Old Peugeot training frame, complete with full Campagnolo group set.
The rear road freewheel hub spacers were rearranged so that a single speed freewheel slips on & has perfect chain alignment with the front chain wheel. I also get to keep the quick release axle option!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom